All of our QuickBooks donations are handled through a software distribution company called Techsoup. Neither Intuit nor the OSBDCN have any control over how the Quickbooks licenses get distributed.
How to claim your Quickbooks for your center:
- Login to www.techsoup.org/intuit-sbdc . If you don’t have an account, contact email@example.com and they will provide you one.
- Proceed with the check out process. The price of all products should be reduced to $0.
All licenses below are offered per site, per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
- QuickBooks Accountant 2016 (This edition includes all other available QuickBooks editions.)
- Single-user license (Up to 24 in fiscal year)
- 25-user license (Any quantity in fiscal year)
- Point of Sale Basic 2013
- Each site may request one POS license, per year.
- QuickBooks Online Essentials
- Up to 25 subscriptions (3 users each) per fiscal year.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the should be able to provide some guidance.
INTUIT RESOURCES FOR SBDC PROGRAMS
- QBSBDC.com website
Here you will be able to see what is new in regards to the relationship with Intuit and America’s SBDC. We constantly post new blogs, videos and other offers that may be relevant to SBDCs and the small business clients they serve. Here is a login and password that you can use to access the 2014 training materials. It’s a generic username and password that is used by multiple people so please don’t change or reset it. *** OK to share
- Intuit Academy
Here you will be able to utilize free resources about our products and services.
- Intuit Network
Here you will be able to read about all of the great things going on at Intuit and beneficial news for small businesses.
- Intuit Small Business blog
Another area for success stories, tips/tricks and newsworthy blogs.
- Intuit Community
Get answers to your Intuit product and small business questions.