Premium primary market research reports now available to OSBDC clients and advisers from Euromonitor International through the International Trade Center Oregon Small Business Development Center Portland Community College.
Passport is a global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide. Passport connects market research to your company goals and annual planning, analyzing market context, competitor insight and future trends impacting businesses globally. And with 90% of our clients renewing every year, companies around the world rely on Passport to develop and expand business opportunities, answer critical tactical questions and influence strategic decision making.
Market Entry and Investment
Passport offers an in-depth understanding of export markets around the world, assessing the relative size, strength and key trends in each market. Evaluate new markets abroad, understand the operating environment across different countries, monitor the impact of economic development on the international market and advise clients on opportunities by anticipating the success of hundreds of B2B industries and consumer product categories.
Track global trends across various industries and sectors, reducing research time and improving the quality of available market research.
Passport offers and examines:
- Detailed analysis of consumer and industrial markets around the world across 781 cities, 210 countries, and 27 industries with historic data from 1997 and forecasts through 2020. Passport data is completely cross-country comparable.
- Industry analysis across fast moving consumer goods and services, including market performance, market size, company and brand shares and profiles of leading companies and brands
- Industrial makeup of the world’s largest economies, examining business to business economic influences and the forces behind strategy development, production and supply chains, economic modeling and forecasting, econometrics, data mining, scenario planning, urban economics and wealth distribution.
- Data and analysis on consumer lifestyles, population trends, and socioeconomic analysis for every country, lifestyle and consumer type down to the city level
- Timely commentary on factors influencing the global, regional and local business environment
- Surveys exploring consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviors
With access to Passport from Euromonitor International, basic reports requested from the International Trade Center at the Oregon Small Business Development Center Portland Community College can complement the extensive OSBDC Market Research Center resources at SOU and enhance OSBDC ability to understand and access global markets. These basic reports include:
- Countries and consumer data and reports
- Industry reports (B2B sectors, B2C sectors)
- 4-part route to distribution report
To request a report, please send an email request to David W Kohl email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of client in CenterIC
- Brief synopsis of desired result through Passport report analysis
- Report(s) requested from list above, along with specified country and industry
- Contact information to further clarify situation if needed
Clients/advisers can also make an appointment to meet with David Kohl in person or over the phone to go over specific material, or meet to conduct custom client-directed information gathering.
This is a limited specialty resource for OSBDC clients, and clients will be limited to 4 hours of specialty advising (TBC).